Tuesday, June 4, 2013

You could be wonderful. but you're a coward.

"I do not care about you. I do not care what happens to you" said the girl. "Then way are you trying so hard for us to be okay again?!" said the boy.....
"Because I was able to learn how to love myself when I gave my heart to you, and I saw how you loved every flaw in me that I could never love about myself.Thats why I want us to be friends.So that I can see the good in your eyes and the good in myself again. You have always been a good person, but it took me to bring it out of you!! & that was the goal. To get you to realize that when you are good to good people you grow into a better person. They are only there to help you. I want you to be the best that your abilities will allow you to be, and that is with me. We bring the worst and the best out of each other. But thats okay because at the end of the day we still want the nest for one another whether we show it or not." Said the girl "and that should be enough of a reason for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment