Friday, June 14, 2013

There is more wisdom to explore in tomorrow's promises than there is in today's despair.

This moment, right now, is so beautiful. It has the mixture of the knowledge & wisdom of being the oldest you've ever been & the last bit of ignorance & bliss you'll ever have. Being able to survive while losing yourself every second of the day & trying to find the new self you're becoming while making it look like you have everything under control is a skill a lot of teenagers fail to nurture. We cut, we bleed, we cry, we get mad, we wanna give up some nights, & we honestly don't care who sees us breaking ourselves down. We teenagers fail to remember there is a plan for tomorrow. There is more wisdom to explore in tomorrow's promises than there is in today's dispairs. People think that trusting people is basically shooting yourself in the foot, but I will never tell I lie to you ;  You have to be cracked before you can be pieced together . And once you are pieced together by another person you realize two things. - how much they have grown into tomorrow's hope of finding a way to help the world & you realize that you're now apart of a movement between today and tomorrow that will give hope to everyone else. An all you had to do ... Was live. 

1 comment:

  1. When people ask me about my YOU experience I tell them "I learn more than I teach."
    Case in point: "There is more wisdom to explore in tomorrow's promises than there is in today's despairs."

    A lesson I need to learn (again) right now, Ms. Dane.

    I could polish your grammar a bit if you would like, but the message is elegant.

    ReplyDelete